This simple paramotor harness is suitable for teaching or for soaring flights. Featuring ABS control and “one size fits all” with enough adjustment to fit all but the very smallest or largest pilots. This harness is lightweight yet very strong and durable. We call this a great starter paramotor harness. You can use it for Bivouac and high mountain flights.
* Harness does not include carabiners.
APCO Paramotor Harness Design Features
- APCO quick-lock buckles come standard
- Lightweight, simple harness – only 3.5 lbs (1.6 Kg) without seatplate, 4.7 lbs (2.145 Kg) with seatplate
- One size fits all – with zipper expander (zipper closed S/M size, zipper open L/XL size)
- Strong durable fabric offers long life for extreme use
- 2 stage seat plate for additional comfort
- Ideal harness for learning/schools and ground handling
- Large storage compartment in rear
- Compatible with any externally mounted Mayday rescue system
It is possible to fit a front- or side-mounted reserve parachute, which can be connected to the reserve attachment points on the harness shoulders.
Ready to rock your first paramotor harness? Choose from neon yellow, blue, orange or red.